Due to the ADA’s recent recommendations regarding COVID-19, our office is changing several policies.
As of Thursday (3/19/20), we are postponing what has been declared to be non-urgent treatment for the next few weeks. Our office has contacted you if your appointment needed to be rescheduled. If you have any questions or wish to reschedule, please call our office. Please be patient as our phones will most likely be busy with calls. Leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Anyone coming to the office for an appointment please know some of our policies have changed in order to minimize the risk of spreading this virus.
• Please come to your appointment alone or bring just one (1) adult for a child’s appointment.
• We will be taking the temperature of everyone as they arrive to the office.
• We may ask you to wait in your vehicle – instead of our waiting room – until a treatment room is available.
• We recommend anyone with a fever or any flu-like symptoms to stay at home.
• If you are experiencing a dental emergency and are having flu-like symptoms. Please call our office and speak to a doctor to determine the best course of action.
Dr. Pickard will be completing cellphone triage with any patients that have problems or questions during times we are not open. Her cell phone number is (260) 573-0290. Please call or send a text message to Dr Pickard with your question or to schedule a time to meet. (If you cannot reach her, you can call or text Dr Scheumann at 260-572-9166)
If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled, we will call you soon to discuss its status.
As you all know, things are changing quickly, and our office policies will continue to change. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We will be doing our best to communicate changes with you via social media and email. Our office hours may be affected during this time so please check these sites if you are unable to reach us, and use Dr Pickard’s number to call or text if you are needing assistance.
Thank you for your thoughtful, proactive response. The contact information is appreciated, as well as the professional contacts from your staff. The care from this practice is always exemplary.