COVID-19 Updated Policies Effective April 1, 2020
COVID-19 Updated Policies
Effective April 1, 2020
Due to recent updates regarding COVID-19, our office is changing several policies. We are postponing what has been declared to be non-urgent treatment for the month of April.
Our office is open with limited hours to answer phones and to see true dental emergencies.
Our office will be contacting you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Please wait to hear from us regarding any April appointments you or a family member may have.
Anyone coming to the office for an appointment please know some of our policies have changed in order to minimize the risk of spreading this virus.
• Please come to your appointment alone or bring just one (1) adult for a child’s appointment.
• We will be taking the temperature of everyone as they arrive to the office.
• We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until a treatment room is available.
• We recommend anyone with a fever or any flu-like symptoms to stay at home.
• If you are experiencing a dental emergency and are having flu-like symptoms please call our office and speak to a doctor to determine the best course of action.
Dr. Pickard will be completing cellphone triage with any patients that have problems or questions during times we are not open.
Her cell phone number is (260) 573-0290.
Please call or send a text message to Dr Pickard with your question or to schedule a time to meet. (If you cannot reach her, you can call or text Dr Scheumann at 260-572-9166)
As you all know, things are changing quickly, and our office policies will continue to change. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We will be doing our best to communicate changes with you via social media and email. Our office hours may be affected during this time so please check these sites if you are unable to reach us, and use Dr Pickard’s number to call or text if you are needing assistance.